Pace Engineering metal extrusion plant installation in Brisbane
Mechanical installation of a 2500 tonne UBE aluminium extrusion press and Granco Clark handling equipment at Logan QLD.
Project logistics include:
- unpacking materials and checking documents against supplied parts
- assembling and co-ordinating contract equipment and spares
- liaising with client and manufacturers’ site representatives
- installing more than 600 tonnes of machinery and other componentry
- working with other sub-trades and managing project timelines
- assist with plant commissioning
More than 10,000 hours invested by Pace Engineering staff during the installation program without any “Lost Time Incidents”.
The site team received commendation for their perfect HSE record and outstanding engineering performance.