Pace Engineering aluminium extrusion plant installation in Brisbane
Mechanical installation of a 2500 tonne UBE aluminium extrusion press and Granco Clark handling equipment at Logan QLD.
Project logistics include:
- unpacking materials and checking documents against supplied parts
- assembling and co-ordinating contract equipment and spares
- liaising with client and manufacturers’ site representatives
- installing more than 600 tonnes of machinery and other componentry
- working with other sub-trades and managing project timelines
- assist with plant commissioning
More than 10,000 hours invested by Pace Engineering staff during the installation program without any “Lost Time Incidents”.
The site team received a commendation for their perfect HSE record and outstanding engineering performance.