Project to replace pipe supports along the Port petrochemical pipeline corridor.
Project logistics include:
- Measure and plot new baseplate locations
- Data sent to Pace draftsman for analysis
- Produce Solidworks CAD General Arrangement and structural detail drawings
- Installing temporary supports and removing existing supports
- Installing new supports, hardware, and furniture, and fixing to wharf structure
- Remove temporary supports. touch up all paint defects, clean and remove debris and old steel
All work carried out including hot work and cold work, under Port Taranaki Permit to Work system.
Lift plans, JHA and hazard identification documentation submitted before commencing work.
Almost 8000 man-hours of work carried out safely in all weather conditions without injury.