Specification for Traffic Railing Type T80HT Figure A-9 Type T80HT
32-inch-high concrete F-shaped parapet with elliptical steel or rectangular HSS railing mounted 18 inches above the concrete. Posts are twin steel plates and are spaced a maximum of 8.33 ft. apart.
Evaluated and approved for MASH TL-5. It is derived from the Type HT railing which was crash-tested in 1984 with an 80,000-lb. semi-truck at 48 mph and at an angle of impact of 15 degrees. The Type HT was approved for TL-5 use after evaluation of results from the 1984 crash testing.
Texas Safety Rail Barriers that meet NZTA regulations fabricated and installed by Pace Engineering Ltd.
Elliptical formed tubing to 203 x 124 rolled from 168 OD x 7.1 WT pipe.
- NZTA approve for Whirokino Bridge project
- Pace awarded 1.6Km bridge safety rail barriers
- Roll-formed round pipe to 203 x 124 ellipse
- Elliptical inner sleeve to NZTA tolerance 3.2mm
- M24 cast in anchors and HSFG nuts and washers
- Meets NZTA specifications for safety standards
- HDG 900 coating thickness AS/NZS4680 +125m
Our reputation is built on excellent quality, attentive service, and a high level of business ethics combined with an exemplary record of safety (HSQE) performance.