Pace Engineering offers a wide variety of machining capability from its modern well-equipped workshop facilities in Katere Road.
The Company operates an extensive range of manual and CNC machine tools to handle most machining requirements. With a team of highly skilled and experienced Machinists, together with a knowledgeable and professional management team Pace Engineering is primed to handle the most simple or complex machining challenges.
We are able to offer:
- Milling and Gear cutting
- Keyway cutting & broaching
- Surface grinding
- Vertical and horizontal boring
- Manufacturing of custom made components
- Faceplate refurbishments
At Pace, we are always proactively searching for innovative solutions for those difficult jobs.
Machine Tool Inventory
- Challenger VMC 1300 machining center
- Union 130 CNC horizontal borer/mill with vertical head machining capability
- Vertical borer x 1.35m diameter x 5,000kg capacity
- CNC & centre lathes up to 500mm diameter x 3,000mm between centres
- Faceplate lathe up to 3.7mm diameter
- Plano mill for large capacity milling
- 1000m2 modern workshop with an 8-meter center height clearance
- Overhead 10-tonne gantry crane
VMC 1300 machining center Kendall and Gent Plano mill Union 130 CNC horizontal borer
Z&J vertical borer Mason faceplate lathe VMC 1300 machining center
There are many ways to surmount a difficult machining problem and turn it into a solution. We can develop and manufacture specialist tooling or equipment to solve these problems by utilizing our well-appointed machine shop and fabrication workshop facilities.