Heavy and Large Capacity Machining
Pace Engineering offers a wide range of machining capability from its modern well-equipped workshop facilities in Katere Road. The Company operates a comprehensive large capacity Machine Shop with a broad scope of manual & CNC equipment to handle all machining requirements.
With a team of highly skilled and experienced Machinists, together with a knowledgeable and professional management team Pace Engineering is primed to handle the most simple or complex machining challenges.
Pace has recently invested in cutting edge on-site machining equipment that has flange facing, lineboring, milling, bore welding, and grinding capability. At Pace, we are always proactively looking for innovative solutions for those difficult jobs.
- Challenger VMC 1300 machining center
- Union 130 CNC horizontal borer/mill up to 20T capacity with vertical head capability
- Vertical borer x 1.35m diameter x 5,000kg capacity
- CNC & centre lathes up to +500m diameter x 3,000mm between centres
- Faceplate lathe up to 3.7mm diameter
- Milling & gear cutting
- Keyways & broaching
- Surface grinding
- In-situ site machining, flange facing, line boring, milling and grinding
- Innovative solutions for those difficult jobs
- 1000m2 modern workshop with an 8-meter center height clearance
- Overhead 10-tonne gantry crane