Transport logistics in Taranaki is the lifeblood of Taranaki businesses. Almost a million tonnes of road freight is in transit in and out of the region every year and includes perishable products, specialist equipment, heavy haulage, and general cargo.
By demand, Pace Engineering has expanded its transport engineering capacity and is now one of the leading service repair companies in Taranaki. Pace Engineering is qualified under NZTA license LT 400 to carry out transport repairs to truck bodies, chassis, drawbars, and tailgates. The company has qualified staff for all welding repairs to AS / NZS 2980:2007 Appendix F code of compliance.
Transport engineering services include:
- Design new builds from the chassis up
- Fabricate and fit tipper bins and flat decks
- Manufacture and install dry goods, and chiller/freezer bodies
- Petrochemical tanker repairs
- Certified trailer repairs - swing lift, heavy haulage, curtain side trailers
Call us now if you have a structural problem, a repair or a new build needing urgent attention.