Transport logistics is the lifeblood of Taranaki businesses. Almost a million tonnes of road freight is in transit in and out of the region every year and includes perishable products, specialist equipment, heavy haulage, and general cargo.
Pace Engineering has expanded its transport engineering capacity and is now one of the leading service repair companies in Taranaki. The Company is qualified to undertake certified repairs to NZTA LT 400 specifications and carry out repairs to truck bodies, truck chassis, drawbars, roll bars, and tailgates.
Pace Engineering has qualified staff for all welding repairs and new builds.
Transport engineering services include:
- Design new builds from the chassis up
- Fabricate and fit tipper bins and flat decks
- Manufacture and install dry goods, and chiller/freezer bodies
- Petrochemical tanker repairs
- Certified trailer repairs - swing lift, heavy haulage, and curtain side trailers.
- Drawbar construction and tow eye replacements
- 5th wheel trailer skid plate refurbishment
- Roller spreaders and chip sealing equipment
- Twist lock mountings
Call us now if you have any transport engineering requirements needing urgent attention.
Pace Engineering operate a 24-hour 7-day week callout service