Light and Heavy Capacity Fabrication
Pace Engineering specializes in both heavy and large capacity fabrication or light gauge sheetmetal work in either carbon steel or non-ferrous metals.
Over 2000m2 of floor space is dedicated to each designed for purpose workshop sited on a total of 1.5 hectares of all-weather laydown area. Both the heavy fabrication and light gauge shops are serviced by 10-tonne gantry cranes and mobile lifting equipment including 4 mobile cranes, a 12-tonne forklift, and a 14-tonne hiab crane truck.
Pace Engineering’s team of experienced Fabricators & Mechanical Diagnostic Engineers are equipped to carry out a comprehensive range of fitting, coded welding, mechanical analysis, maintenance, and repair services.
- 100 Tonne inclinable press
- 25000Kg stress relief capacity
- 800amp carbon arc air gouging and thermal lancing
- Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel Coded welding, ASME, NZS/AS, all positions, MAW, MIG, TIG
- Section plate rolling, profile cutting, punching and shearing
- Two 1000m2 fabrication workshops
- 10 Tonne Verissimo gantry crane 6m under the hook
- 160 Tonne press brake
- Guillotining & Folding (NC Equipment)
- Mobile Cranes (10t), Welders (400amp), Generators, Compressors
- 24/7 Callout Service and Client Support