Pace Engineering specializes in heavy fabrication and light gauge sheetmetal work. Pace’s team of experienced fabricators, skilled in either carbon steel or non-ferrous metals, are trained to carry out fitting and coded welding procedures, mechanical analysis, or maintenance of a complex variety of situations.
Fabricated spools and installation Structural steel fabrication and erection Pod trailer fabrication and mechanical fitting
Fabrication capacity includes:
- Two 1000m2 fabrication workshops
- 10 Tonne Verissimo gantry cranes in each shop
- 25000Kg stress relief capacity
- 800amp carbon arc air gouging and thermal lancing
- Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel coded welding procedures; ASME, NZS/AS, all position MAW, MIG, TIG
- Section plate rolling, profile cutting, punching, and shearing
- 100 Tonne inclinable press
- 160 Tonne press brake
- Ermak NC guillotine 3000 x 10mm
- Plate rolls (pyramid)
- Mobile Cranes
- 24/7 Callout Service and Client Support
Innovative engineering is one of our specialist services. We are adept in ways to surmount a problem and turn it into a solution.